Friday 17 March 2017

Careers Event Feedback

I attended a creative careers event which was being hosted at our school so I could get some feedback from a variety of different people. I got a few on the 3rd draft of the documentary and some on my newspaper advert. The main bit or criticism on the documentary was that the colour on the side angle was too different to the rest of the footage of Sam in the shed. People did feel that the music was used effectively. For the newspaper advert people felt that the text needed to be marginalised. I hadn't noticed that the text was out of line. Some people felt that the title wasn't attention grabbing enough and needed to be larger or bolder to grab attention. Some people also felt that 'the untied story' had too much spacing between it. Some people also felt that the edges needed to be smoother so I am going to make changes accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment